YouTube is a well-known video-sharing website. People can upload and watch videos here from all categories. It is the second-largest search engine on the web and sees about 10 billion video clips per month. Every day, hundreds of videos are uploaded and displayed on sites visited by many people around the world. Whose video clips are available on the home page.
Because of this, most internet marketers nowadays are using YouTube to upload their ads to attract visitors to their sites. They do this to get a high Google page rank for their website. This clearly shows that the main business strategy of most internet marketers is video marketing.
What is YouTube Marketing
We can always think of YouTube marketing as a hierarchy. Because gaining commercial performance from content uploaded to YouTube.
Although perfect commercial content is not properly accepted, there is a section of the public who visits YouTube for educational purposes or as a source of shopping information. In cosmetic products, for example, many users go to tutorials and then buy the same products that appear.
That’s why marketing needs to revise its strategies and forget the classic sales ideas. Marketing on YouTube means being tempted by content and speaking in a more intimate and personal language.
"To have successful content on YouTube, we have to generate quality content that solves doubts for our potential customers"
And that's where content creators come in. People who are proficient in the language, with their special skills in communicating with the public through entertaining videos and those who follow them unconditionally manage to build a loyal audience.
How to make and measure a YouTube marketing campaign
Although YouTube was born as an entertainment platform, it has grown a lot in recent years. We are talking about YouTube marketing, the possibility of promoting this social network in various ways. Today we will focus on how to market YouTube with influencers.
The marketing departments of the companies consider YouTube to be as much traffic as the Google search engine can have. Because there is a growing demand for video content and it has proven to be very useful for sales promotion.
But, like any platform, YouTube also has features. This means that no matter how successful it is, you need to stick with a few businesses and understand its user profile and purpose to achieve optimal commercial performance.
Thus, the activity of each platform is limited to the areas of digital marketing. Just as the behavior and expectations of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram users are different, so YouTube is governed by its own rules and the expectations of followers.
Most internet marketers believe that YouTube is a great way to generate free links and traffic to their website.
Performing internet marketing using YouTube videos can be a daunting task from time to time. Still, most people use YouTube marketing to expand their business.
Many people use videos as entertainment videos but people are watching lots of videos for help and information. There are over 300 million ‘how to’ video searches per month. This means that marketers have about 30 million opportunities to reach their target customers.
Most marketers pay too much attention to YouTube marketing. Because it is less complex and equally popular among young and old. And it certainly promotes your website and business by connecting with people around the world. Here are the reasons why most internet marketers pay so much attention to YouTube marketing.
- Marketing messages are more explicit in videos than text messages.
- Targeted customers get the opportunity to watch videos more freely than the means of payment
- Marketers have complete control over marketing messages
- Marketers can provide a lot of information using video marketing
- Reports show that more than 50% of Americans spend most of their time watching online videos. Thus most marketers take this opportunity to attract a lot of visitors.
- Most internet marketers are adding their YouTube marketing videos to their webpage. So that they can generate traffic to their website.
Most marketers believe that if visitors find it interesting and stay on your site longer, they are more likely to increase their sales. YouTube marketing is a very common trend that continues to grow. The idea behind this is to attract your customers to click on your webpage. Besides, marketers must provide relevant, concise, and useful information in the video. This is why Internet marketers focus on YouTube marketing videos that generate or increase traffic and sales to their business.
When to use YouTube
- When we have the purpose of branding and we want to promote higher productivity and give a certain message.
- When we want to present our product: In this case, technology-related videos (especially mobile) and makeup videos show the results of using the product in the video stand when a more complete prescription from an influencer is required...
- When we want higher engagement.
- When we have a big budget, since you want to run campaigns on YouTube compared to other networks, the budget must be much higher.
Influence helps you in your actions with YouTube advertising influencers
As we have seen, choosing the right seller is one of the most important factors in making YouTube marketing campaigns successful.
In terms of the impact, you can choose influencers from the theme to their audience. You can choose one based on many criteria, choose how active they are when interacting with followers' profiles or channels.
Whatever the purpose of YouTube marketing campaigns, to identify which influencers are most suitable with them, including influential software.
Thus, the success options of any brand have greatly increased if you want to take an influential recruitment initiative for the first time on YouTube. It has solid and reliable data that can be compared between different testers.
Betting on YouTube marketing is, in most cases, a winning move if done correctly. So taking the first step in the hands of professionals is probably the best decision for a brand. That wants to get results in the short term without wasting part of its budget on any trial and error process.
How to do YouTube marketing with influencers
It is the power of perfect loyalty and empathy with the public. That is companies that have decided to market YouTube to influential people.
Considering YouTube users are not well-accepted in commercial sales and direct exposure to users, these people are involved in a more subtle, fun, and casual approach to the solution.
Thanks for this. Because content creators can earn revenue by gaining relevance to their target audience. And exposure to their target audience without relying on extra commercial content and full advertising of the brand.
Now it may seem theoretically perfect but it is usually much more complicated to perform. To ease the process, both the campaign and relationships with influencers need to be clearly defined.
Tips for your actions with influencers on YouTube
Ready to market with influential people on YouTube? Here are some tips that can help you get better results from your promotion.
- Don’t put SEO aside: Even if you start out saying your audience is going to be public to the influential channel, there are some details that help reach more people. Make sure the video contains keywords relevant to your target audience and mentions your brand in the description.
- Provide promotional coupons: Sometimes it can be difficult to measure the impact of promotions on sales. Offers of discount coupons can help you learn about direct revenue for certain videos, although you need an influential marketing tool to get the real picture.
- Audience profiles are more important than their numbers: If you choose influencers on a larger but more heterogeneous basis, you'll get better results by choosing an influencer that matches exactly what your audience wants to target.
Do you need us to help you mount your Influencer Marketing campaign? Contact us and we will advise!