The most popular social networks are those where people can feel comfortable. Think for a moment, why did you join the first social network you met?
There are many reasons, among which they stand up due to social pressure that all the people in the vicinity use this kind of network. Because you wanted to see pictures taken at this kind of event. Or say you wanted to meet friends or loved ones online again, etc.
After all, we have the same latent goal: to reach the most popular social networks by sharing.
Besides sharing, networking sites are used to communicate with most users on the network. So to make friends, to socialize, to meet new people with similar tastes, to have a good time among others.
And it is an innate need that all human beings should relate and communicate with our peers.
But, the modern life of many prevents them from meeting their colleagues or family or making ordinary phone calls. It is easier to be aware of the lives of others through these social platforms that complement social isolation in certain ways.
Most popular social networks encourage users to actively take part, meet people who are not from their social environment, and establish friendly relationships.
Relationships are further strengthened by comments and reactions like “Like”. For status updates, users who are part of the social network are allowed to keep up to date with what's happening in their lives. There are many sites that have been very successful in their emergence.
Believe it or not, these new sites have become very popular and we want to share with you a list of the most popular social networks. But before we look at why social networks are important for your brand or business
To build your brand and your business through social networking, you should consider some sites on the Internet. Here the following important places to promote the products that you can choose for your business:
1. Facebook – It is by far the most popular social networking website with huge global publicity. Millions of people around the world are connecting seamlessly through Facebook. If you are looking for a place where you can connect with the maximum number of people and also find the possibility to communicate with his friends, then Facebook is the place you should consider. At the same time, it really helps people who come to Facebook to bring a free mind there. Their purpose is to make fun. In fact, a few apps like Facebook have become very popular on Facebook like Farmville, Social City, and Mafia Wars. People are more likely to accept you when they come up with free ideas.
2. MySpace – MySpace's popularity has been declining over the years, especially due to fierce competition from Facebook. But it still has the power to count. The best part about MySpace is that you can easily find people with special interests. This feature makes things easier for you if you are trying to promote a product here. Today, MySpace is still quite large among U.S. citizens. But it is practically missing from most parts of the world ... this is something you should keep in mind.
3. Twitter – Twitter is a microblog so most people can post updated comments at any time. This was a very new concept of networking at that time and it has not been copied yet. On Twitter, you can say short things that you want your people to know. These are known as tweets. One can post his own tweets as well as read other people's tweets. If you like someone, you can follow them. If you stop liking someone, you can follow them. This is great for your business. If someone you're trying to sell is fascinated, they can follow you to let you know more about them.
4. Flickr – Flickr is different because it is a photo-sharing website. Once it was launched it was again a pioneering idea the idea of sharing photos was something new. Although it has been copied a lot, Flickr still retains the original idea. Flickr helps you create your account on the website and then you can load your own photos. You can post photos of your products to promote. If people like your picture, they will contact you. You can impress them with pictures of your product and then they will want to know more about you.
5. Digg – Digg is a relatively new concept that has really caught on. Digg allows you to post your own content, usually containing some news articles or some media. People can Digg in whenever they like, which allows them to post comments or ratings for it in their written content. The most engraved content is the most popular and seen by a huge number of people. If you think about it, it is a great way to express your product.
Apart from these, there are a few more popular and effective social networking sites here. Here you can put your own content in these places where people can find your content and interact with it in different ways. Thus promoting your business in different ways.
6. StumbleUpon 7. Del.icio.us 8. FriendFeed 9. Diigo 10. BlogMarks 11. eKudos 12. LiveJournal 13. BlinkList 14. Bebo 15. Evernote 16. Google Reader 17. Google Buzz 18. JumpTags 19. Newsvine 20. Ning 21. NetVibes 22. Netvouz 23. Mixx 24. N4G 25. MyLinkVault 26. Ping.fm 27. Mister Wong 28. Plurk 29. SlashDot 30. PrintFriendly 31. Squidoo 32. Buzz Up! 33. Twittley 34. AOL’s Propeller 35. TechMeme
If you can, try to make your content popular in all these places. You will build a great audience base for your articles and you will really be able to reach your niche. We believe that the privacy of most popular social networks is to provide users with the benefits of sharing their content quickly and efficiently.
In this post, we tried to show you which are the most popular social networks and which are growing. This information will be useful for designing your Internet Marketing strategy and taking advantage of these communication channels.