Getting users' attention through social media marketing is a real challenge. Although after reading this article, it will be easy for you. You can easily increase your chances of promoting successful social media marketing campaigns.
Nowadays, need to use social networks to reach your target audience or market segment.
Whether it’s your business, an educational institution, or an NGO, it’s on social media where you find potential people interested in learning about your proposals.
Now, you must take part in a few necessary and strategic aspects to influence your ideas promotions on social networks.
That is why today we share with you the 4 golden rules that you have to follow to spread your brand and proposals successfully in Social Media. Take note!
Below you will find advice conceived from studies, statistics, experiences, and the word of experts in Social Media. It will help you guide your actions to achieve your communication goals.
1. Remember that everything enters through the eyes
Although it is a common phrase, the truth is that it is applied 100% on the Internet, and especially on Social Networks! You can give a large amount of information that users find in their daily newsfeeds. But that needs to distinguish your publications from the rest and help them attract attention.
Recent studies have shown that visually enriched posts are much more engaging for users.
For example, posts with pictures on Facebook receive twice or three times more engagement from viewers than posts without pictures or animated GIFs, which tend to be less interactive.
This importance of images is not limited to the field of social networks rather it is a feature of the internet. So everything you do online must be successful, even considering your promotional email marketing!
You can take advantage of design tools to optimize your Social Media marketing campaigns. Also, it can help your different digital marketing plans like Email Marketing actions.
2. Constancy is the best way to build a relevant presence
In Social Networks, people socialize and entertain themselves at all times. This is why if you want to be noticed need to always be present.
In the United States, for example, people check their Twitter, Facebook, and other platform accounts at least 17 times a day. They use their social media accounts through their mobile phones.
This is why if you want to create a relevant presence, you must analyze the recommended publication frequency for each social network. And you need to create publishing strategies according to that number. This is consistent with the brand identity and the spirit of the offers that you want to send.
To get inspiration and good references from this place, we suggest you identify the top players in your sector. And analyze the brand's social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, etc. to study the time of their publication and the type of content.
Schedule your publications and email promotions to always be present in the minds of your customers. You can take the help of various tools available on the internet which will save you time and money. Just make a list of your posts, set a time to post on targeted social media, and submit it. Then you don't have to worry about publishing. During this time you can do other important things to follow your social media marketing.
3. To find the perfect tone you must know your audience
Because all these networks are «social», the tone of your brand profile and your publications must have the same qualities. You can call someone socially successful. Even like charisma, a clear style, and something interesting to say.
In other words, you must find a tone of communication that satisfies and identifies your target audience.
You may be wondering: How do I do this? Let your audience know the most important step in optimizing your contacts.
For this, you must specify who your messages are addressed to, their age, gender, economic status, customer habits, cultural level, and other factors in their population profile.
Knowing these details enables you to create suitable and relevant messages depending on where your ideas are directed.
To help you with this, we share a list of items below. You need to respond to your audience profile details and find out who is targeting your promotions:
In turn, we recommend that you take the following actions to learn more about your target audience on Social media and improve your communications :
- Check the comments your posts receive on all your Social Networks.
- On Twitter, take a look at your followers' BIO to get to know them better, and find out what other brands they follow.
- Ask your audience directly about what kind of content they would like to find in your accounts. You can use tools to get it creatively.
- In turn, you can encourage sharing through a raffle among the participants and get double benefits. Like: information about your followers + increase the Engagement of your publications.
4. The quality of your content is a certain factor to grow
The last golden rule that you must follow to achieve a relevant presence on Social Networks is to take care of the quality of your content.
This point is largely a logical consequence of what has been said before. Since taking care of the visual aspects of your posts, knowing your audience and being constant, will increase your quality.
But there are some mutual suggestions for adding value to your contacts that make you interested in your messages and decide to follow you:
- Check the reliability of your blog posts and information from your social media. In this way, you will increase your communication loyalty. And you can avoid the risk of spreading inaccurate data that damages your brand image.
- Be sure to create original posts (never copy-paste): Try to give your audience something unique and exclusive. So, even when you share public knowledge news, you need to take care to prepare your own statement, presentation or analysis about that information. Remember that the goal is to create a unique melody or style that sets your brand apart from everything else.
- Take care of your grammar and maintain good taste when expressing. While this may seem obvious, spelling corrections in your content affect the image of your brand or offer. Put the juice in cans of good taste and avoid violent posts, nasty, black jokes or these may be known as politically incorrect.
- Analyze the impact of your publications on all your social networks to learn how to get the most out of your audience. Yes, you can create more content to make your fans happy. Remember that you can consult the statistics provided on each social network for more details on the impact of your publications.
We hope you can make the most of the information we provide in this post!
To get the best results from your social media marketing when planning and sharing your publications, start implementing all the rules made here.
Which of these recommendations has been most helpful to you? Do you want to add it to another list? Leave us your comments!